A case of attempt to murder has been registered against my brother. An FIR has been registered against him and he has not been arrested as yet. Due to sufficient reasons, on the advice of our counsel my brother had moved the Honourable High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh for quashing the FIR u/s 482 of Cr.P.C., but the quashing petition has been rejected. Can my brother file anticipatory bail petition in the matter.

You are here:
Go to Top