I am a co-owner in possession to the extent of 3/4th share in a property situated in village in Punjab. My brothers are co-owners to the extent of 1/4th share. Can I seek the grant of injunction from the competent court of law restraining my brothers against alienating the suit property to the extent of more than their share as they are changing the nature of the suit property by raising construction illegally and forcibly.

You are here:
Go to Top