I am living separately from my wife at Ambala and am also having divorce proceedings with my wife. My son aged 6 years is in the custody of my wife who lives in Sonepat. She is neither allowing me to meet my son or nor she is allowing me to talk to him. What are my legal rights?

You are here:
Go to Top