I am running a criminal case with my brothers. The offences are non-compoundable. The dispute was of a civil nature as part consideration of my share of the property was not paid to me and then offence of cheating has been registered in the matter against the purchaser of the property. Can the criminal case be compromised although it is non-compoundable.

You are here:
Go to Top