I had filed a complaint of cheque bouncing in the court of Judicial Magistrate 1st Class (JMIC) at Amritsar. The amount of cheque is ₹ 5 Lacs. I have been informed by my counsel that due to delay in filing the complaint, my case has been dismissed. What is the remedy now left out to me, please advice?

You are here:
Go to Top