I had purchased industrial land on which the some portion of building was also constructed at Himachal Pradesh jointly with a person who is now deceased. The deceased person also set up a private limited company over the property jointly purchased by us. The agreement between myself and the deceased had materialised at Panchkula, Haryana. The deceased person’s parents who are residing at Panchkula have now sold of the entire business along with the land at Himachal Pradesh without paying my money spent on the property for the purchase of land running into lacs of rupees. Where can I now file a suit for recovery of money ?

You are here:
Go to Top