Query: I filed civil suit for permanent injunction to restrain defendants from interfering into my peaceful possession of shop question taken on rent from defendant. I moved an application under Order 39 Rule 1 and 2 CPC wherein trial court directed parties to maintain status quo regarding possession of shop. During pendency of suit, defendant installed a lock on the shutter of my shop in violation of status quo order. Can I get police help in getting my possession restored back in view of the order of status quo.

You are here:
Go to Top