- Description of services being provided at site: Legal advice.com is a site providing legal advice services by the lawyers and professionals from the field of law to the Individuals, PSUs, Corporates and all types of persons who are in need or desirous of obtaining legal advices/services from the lawyers/professionals who have registered themselves with the site for the purpose. You may be aware that law is changing day by day. The law settled by the Honourable High Court is either settled or unsettled/ resettled by the Honourable Supreme Court of India from time to time as it is a continuous process. Therefore, the site does not own full responsibility that whatsoever legal advices have been given by the experts who are professionals and have sufficient experience in the field of law is the only golden piece of advice and the users of the legal services from the experts will not be entitled to claim any compensation on account of any wrong advice. Because the other reason for wrong advice would also be because of non-disclosure of full facts of the case. You also agree to receive certain communications from the legaladviceguru.com in the form of new services, newsletters or connected information as a part of member of the site and therefore you will not be able to opt out of such services. All that is available on the site is a part of the user agreement. In addition, the site assumes no responsibility for the timely deletion, mis-delivery and failure to store any user communications or personal data storage settings. If any third party charges are levied/fees become payable on account of time charges, the same would be payable by you. In the process of delivering legal advice, the use of various technical processing and transmission is involved and you understand the same and agreed to adopt technical requirements of requirements and devices for the same.
- While accepting the terms and conditions of legaladviceguru.com, you represent that you are a major and in a position to accept the terms and conditions for the use of the site as per the prevalent laws in India. You also declare that you provide truthful and accurate, latest and complete information about yourself during the registration process. You also give an undertaking to maintain and keep updated the registration that the in its accurate form. You also understand fully well that in case any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate, incomplete the site reserves its right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any or all types of use of the site because it is the prime responsibility of the site to maintain safety and privacy of its users.
- MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT, PASSWORD ET CETERA
- As soon as you register yourself as member on the site, you are issued a password and you can upload your all documents by entering the site by using your password. For security reasons you are advised not to share the password issued to you with anyone to avoid the misuse at site. You understand that it shall be your own responsibility to keep the password confidential and any misuse through the password issued to you shall be at your own risk cost and responsibility. Legaladviceguru.com shall not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage arising from failure on your part in this regard.
- YOUR CONDUCT:
- You also declare after complete understanding that all information, Dr taxed photographs graphics videos messages tags or any type of material/content rather posted by general public or privately transmitted by the use of your password on the site will be the sole responsibility of yours or of the person from where such content originated. The legaladviceguru.com does not take any responsibility for all that content which you upload, post, email transmit and make available on the legaladviceguru.com site. Our site does not own and take responsibility for any such unauthorized content and also does not guarantee its accuracy and verification of such content. You also understand and declare that by using legaladviceguru.com you may be exposed to content that is indecent, or objectionable and therefore under no circumstances legaladviceguru.com be liable in any manner for any such content including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in that content or any type of loss, collateral or otherwise made available through legaladviceguru.com.
You agree to not use to legaladviceguru.com to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any objectionable, unlawful harmful threatening and abusive, harassing tortuous, defamatory, vulgar or obscene liblous, invasion of and others privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable material on-site;
- impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to the officials of legaladviceguru.com or its host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person affiliated with the site or entity;
- misuse the contents of site in any form to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our site;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under the law of the land or under contractual obligations i.e. inside information of the site which is confidential or related with the site in any manner to any third parties who have no concern with the site without the written permission of the authorized person’s. You shall undertake full responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the information shared with you by the use of the site.
- You will not use the site to post any email advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam or any form of solicitation.
- Upload post email transmit or make available in any forum any material which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to corrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You will not make the use of robots or otherwise harvest others email addresses from legaladviceguru.com for the purpose of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material;
- Upload, post, email or transmit bulk messages are same message, URL or post multiple times;